ZO Sunscreen & Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments. It densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and designed to prevent shedding + fraying.
Using a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 45 is the first step in preventing sun damage and skin cancer. A sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum protection will also help minimize the effects of ultraviolet light and is the best way to prevent premature aging.
The ZO Skin Health Sunscreen & Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 is a well-rounded product that provides superior skin defense, and the most important part is that it is a breeze to apply. The powder can use over your makeup for an all-in-one skin care regimen.
- Named one of the 15 Best Powder Sunscreens – Cosmopolitan
- Named one of The 12 Best Powder Sunscreens, According to Dermatologists – Women’s Health
- Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
Directions For Use ZO Sunscreen & Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 45
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.