See the list of Do’s and Don’ts After Botox treatment.
- Immediately after Botox, you should avoid laying flat for four hours thereafter. This will give the Botox the time it needs to settle. If you lie down right after your treatment, it could cause the Botox to migrate and alter the way it settles.
- Avoid exercise or any activities that might increase your heart rate for the next 24hrs. Avoiding heart rate elevation will aid in preventing the Botox to migrate.
- Immediately after Botox, you will have microscopic open channels in the skin. Avoid applying makeup for a few hours after Botox. The open channels in your skin may be susceptible to bacteria’s causing a minor infection or acne like breakouts.
- It is okay to wash the face on the same day as receiving Botox. But avoid scrubbing or massaging the area for 5-7 days after.
- Avoid- excessive alcohol consumption for the next 24hrs
- Do not have any beauty treatments on your face. This includes facials, facial massage, laser treatment for 1-2 weeks- this may cause the injected solution to spread to nearby muscles.
- Avoid any laser treatments 2 weeks prior and 2 week after Botox. Ask our professional staff members if you have questions related to the timing of any related treatments not mentioned.